This documentation is in progress.
keys.pub provides Go packages to:
- Encrypt, decrypt, sign and verify using Saltpack.
- Create and verify sigchains/statements.
- Perform a Noise handshake.
- and more.
- Saltpack: Encrypt, Decrypt, Sign, Verify using Saltpack.
- Noise: Complete a Noise protocol handshake using two X25519 keys and Encrypt/Decrypt using the Cipher.
- User: Verify a User in a Sigchain
- github.com/keys-pub/keys (opens new window): Generate keys (Ed25519/X25519) and sigchains.
- github.com/keys-pub/keys/keyring (opens new window): Securely store secrets on macOS, Windows and Linux.
- github.com/keys-pub/keys/saltpack (opens new window): Encrypt/Decrypt/Sign/Verify using Saltpack.
- github.com/keys-pub/keys/noise (opens new window): Noise protocol integration.
- github.com/keys-pub/keys-ext/http/client (opens new window): Client for keys.pub.
- github.com/keys-pub/keys-ext/http/server (opens new window): Server (keys.pub).
- github.com/keys-pub/keys-ext/vault (opens new window): Vault securely stores keys and secrets.